Session 1 (13:00-14:40)
- Introduction to the theme and workshop method
- Round table of the participants
- Warm-up exercise
- Split into disciplinary groups to generate a deep understanding of the problem,
- then share disciplinary perspectives in plenary session.
Session 2 (15:00-16:00)
- Split into multi-disciplinary groups to envision futures,
- then share these ideals in plenary session.
Session 3 (16:30-18:00)
- Identify the barrier towards ideal futures and
- formulate a research agenda
- Connect participants who want to engage in follow-up work and nurture the community
- We will use Zoom as our video-conferencing platform, as it allows us to split into break-out rooms easily.
- We will use a Miro board as a shared working space for our participants to write down and share their experiences. We’ll prepare different areas on the board with instructions aimed at guiding the different phases.
- We will have 2-4 break-out groups (depending on the number of participants)
- Each with at least one of the organizers participating and facilitating the format of the workshop
- we’ll keep people in the same break-out groups throughout the workshop to avoid confusion